Part of the air (oxygen) in the packaging container is eliminated, which can effectively prevent food from spoiling and spoiling.
· The use of packaging materials with excellent barrier properties (air tightness) and strict sealing technology and requirements can effectively prevent the exchange of packaging contents, which can avoid food weight loss, loss of taste, and secondary pollution.
· The gas inside the vacuum packaging container has been eliminated, accelerating the heat transfer, which can improve the efficiency of heat sterilization, and also avoid the packaging container from rupturing due to the expansion of gas during heat sterilization.
1. The main function of vacuum packaging is to remove oxygen to help prevent food from spoiling. The principle is also relatively simple. Because food mildew and spoilage are mainly caused by the activities of microorganisms, the survival of most microorganisms (such as molds and yeasts) is Oxygen is needed, and vacuum packaging uses this principle to extract oxygen in the packaging bag and food cells, so that microorganisms lose their living environment. Experiments have proved that when the oxygen concentration in the packaging bag is less than or equal to 1%, the growth and reproduction speed of microorganisms will drop sharply. When the oxygen concentration is less than or equal to 0.5%, most microorganisms will be inhibited and stop reproducing. (Note: Vacuum packaging cannot inhibit the growth of anaerobic bacteria and the deterioration and discoloration of food caused by enzyme reactions, so it needs to be combined with other auxiliary methods, such as refrigeration, quick freezing, dehydration, high temperature sterilization, irradiation sterilization, microwave sterilization, salt Marinated etc.)
2. In addition to inhibiting the growth and reproduction of microorganisms, vacuum deoxygenation has another important function to prevent food oxidation. Because fats and oils contain a large amount of unsaturated fatty acids, they are oxidized by the action of oxygen, which makes food taste and deteriorate. In addition, oxidation It also causes the loss of vitamins A and C, and the unstable substances in food pigments are affected by oxygen to darken the color. Therefore, deoxygenation can effectively prevent food from spoiling.
3. In addition to the oxygen-removing and quality-preserving functions of vacuum packaging, vacuum inflatable packaging also has the functions of pressure resistance, gas barrier, and preservation, which can more effectively maintain the original color, aroma, taste and shape of food for a long time. And nutritional value.
4. In addition, many foods are not suitable for vacuum packaging and must be vacuum-filled packaging. Such as crispy and fragile foods, foods that are easy to agglomerate, foods that are easy to deform and run out of oil, foods with sharp edges or corners or high hardness that will pierce the packaging bag. After the food is vacuum-inflated, the air pressure inside the packaging bag is stronger than the atmospheric pressure outside the packaging bag, which can effectively prevent the food from being crushed and deformed under pressure without affecting the appearance of the packaging bag and printing decoration.
5. The vacuum inflatable package is filled with a single gas such as nitrogen, carbon dioxide, oxygen, or a mixture of two or three gases after being vacuumed. The nitrogen is an inert gas, which plays a filling role and keeps positive pressure inside the bag to prevent air outside the bag from entering the bag and protect the food. The carbon dioxide can dissolve in various fats or water, and it can be turned into weakly acidic carbonic acid, which has the activity of inhibiting molds, spoilage bacteria and other microorganisms. The oxygen can inhibit the growth and reproduction of anaerobic bacteria, and keep the freshness and color of fruits and vegetables. The high concentration of oxygen can keep fresh meats bright red
Request a quote? As for more information about our vacuum packaing machines of special options? In need of technical support? Contact Huaqiao with all you question during office hours.From Monday to Friday, 8AM-6PM(UTC+8:00)
No. 15, Gangfu Rd., Airport New Area, Wenzhou,China